Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I remove adhesive reidue from laminate flooring?

I purchased laminate flooring that the package was held together with clear packaging tape. The top flooring plank has tape adhesive residue all over it. What can I use to remove the residue without damaging the finish?How can I remove adhesive reidue from laminate flooring?
Try ';Goo Gone'; or ';Goo Off'; or one of those products.





If nothing works, use mineral spirits that you dampen a rag with and then rub gently on flooring.How can I remove adhesive reidue from laminate flooring?
I agree--Goo Gone should definately work and it's cheap, you can pick it up just about anywhere, comes in a small clear plastic bottle is usually yellow
Try the product ';Goo Gone'; you might have to scrub slighlty but it should do the job.
Goo Be Gone -works like a charm and you will want to follow up with some pinsol and warm water after words so it's not slick in that spot..
Get some Goo be gone, it takes sticky stuff of anything. Works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment