Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where can I find a european vinyl sheet flooring that comes in 8 ft width's requires no adhesive?

non glueWhere can I find a european vinyl sheet flooring that comes in 8 ft width's requires no adhesive?
European flooring come in13' 2'; widths. That's 4 meters. There are US made that are 12' wide and can be installed with out glue. There are a few that come in 6' wide from Canada, but only a few.Where can I find a european vinyl sheet flooring that comes in 8 ft width's requires no adhesive?
That is really funny that you should ask that. I have about 200+ feat of Euro vinyl lying around in my den! My pep pep has been bugging me to get rid of it, but I don't know where else i could stash it. Email me and I might be able to send you some, free of charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment