Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Removing adhesive glue from my vinyl bathroom floor?

We just redid our bathroom floor last week. The problem is, it was very humid the days after it was done, causing some of the adhesive glue to seep through the cracks. Now my bathroom floor is all sticky. I don't have much money.. what house hold items can I use to try to remove it?Removing adhesive glue from my vinyl bathroom floor?
I would use really really hot water and let it sit on the floor for about five minutes then use towels to get it up hope that helpsRemoving adhesive glue from my vinyl bathroom floor?
You can get a product called Detachol at your local pharmacy. It's normal use is for removing sticky bandages and such, but it works wonders on anything sticky or adhesives. Since it is normally used to remove bandages it is safe on your skin and won't harm your flooring.


It is not expensive at all. Pick up 2 bottles, because you will find yourself using it all the time!
Hi,I would use a hair dryer and soften the glue so you can remove it. Good Luck Do Not burn thy self.
Try stuff called Goof Off You can get it at like a hardware store or TSC , it works wonders.
Goo Gone. 1.00 at Dollar Tree. 3.00 at Wal-Mart.
Thats Happened 2 Me B4 And I Used Bleach !
ya shes right

No comments:

Post a Comment