Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do i remove ';spots'; made from polyurethane adhesive from the surface of Bamboo flooring?

Just layed bamboo flooring over radiant heat concrete with polyurethane adhesive. I have tried Mineral Spirits with no success.





ThanksHow do i remove ';spots'; made from polyurethane adhesive from the surface of Bamboo flooring?
There is a good product called GooGone. You can find it just about anywhere, WalMart. I've use it all the time to remove the adhesive that is left over when remove a sticker on something I bought.How do i remove ';spots'; made from polyurethane adhesive from the surface of Bamboo flooring?
My first try would be to use one of the Mr. Clean Magic erasers. Those things are great. I've used them for anything from getting stains out of clothes to cleaning the shower. They work great on cleaning almost anything and you don't have the chance of discoloring your floor as you might with other cleaners. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment