Sunday, February 21, 2010

I just scrapped off the old porcelain tile off the floor, How do I get the remaining adhesive off?

I tile and remove tile every day of my life and hopefully you mean Mortar rather than adhesive. In any case you'll have to continue to scrape.





I suppose in some regard what you do depends on your intent after the face.





Just my two ';sense';I just scrapped off the old porcelain tile off the floor, How do I get the remaining adhesive off?
if you want to get the adhesive off the tile you may be able to do it by soaking it in water over night. this will be far more difficult to do if flexible adhesive was used in the first place ( as it should when sticking porcelain to the floor ) if you want to scrape any remaining adhesive from the floor then use some kind of scraper with a sharp edge

No comments:

Post a Comment