Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How can I remove carpet adhesive from a wood floor?

It looks like a bunch of hard flat bricks I assume it glue because some of the padding is left on the floor stuck. Should I use a Sander, If so what kind?


Please tell me the process, someone suggested Adhesive Remover.How can I remove carpet adhesive from a wood floor?
If you are planning on refinishing, I would rent a floor sander from your tool rental store. Even if you are able to wash or scrape it off you will need still need to sand the stains out. A lot of work, though.How can I remove carpet adhesive from a wood floor?
Try Goo Be Gone. It might work.
Yes u can sand it,scrape it or use a wallpaper steamer
if you are just tring to get the glue off try warm soapy water and a soft scrub brush
If the area is not big...try to use some kinda remover(paint thiner might work). If there a lot adhesive on the floor, just rent floor sanding machine. Resand , patch floor with special wood filler,apply 2 coats of stain and 1 coat of varnish. BANG!!! YOU HAVE NEW HARDWOOD FLOOR;)
  • Fashion leather necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment