Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I remove linoleum floor adhesive from a cement slab?

I tried krudd kutter, a sander ..dry chipping it with a scraper..maybe I should hire a contractor to do it with some of thier ';tricks of the trade';..because it's not coming off as fast i thought ..there has to be a better way..think?How do I remove linoleum floor adhesive from a cement slab?
Read all the way at the bottom. It says to use a heat gun.





http://www.improvenet.com/adviceandresou鈥?/a>How do I remove linoleum floor adhesive from a cement slab?
The best way to remove this is to use a razor scraper. It will take some elbow grease but this is the main way we do it and I am a flooring contrator. Using a heat gun will soften the adhesive but you will still need to use a razor scraper to remove the adhesive. there are 4'; scrapers and 8'; scrapers. I use the 8'; to get the bulk of it up and then use the 4'; hand held to do a final. If you need more info email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment