Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where can I buy flooring mastic? Is flooring adhesive the same?

I've been advised to install my new cultured marble tub surround using flooring mastic as the adhesive, but I can't find it in stores.Where can I buy flooring mastic? Is flooring adhesive the same?
If you can't buy it from the people that sold you the surround for the tub area.Perhaps from a carpet and flooring store in your area,although a tile cement is just that.Once you have the tile set and properly grouted it should be fine to use any tile cement.


Mastic is a term used for cement of this type.Where can I buy flooring mastic? Is flooring adhesive the same?
Mastic is regular stock at Home Depot. There are many types of flooring adhesives, so use the recommended one. Also, Lowes has an easy do-it-yourself website, check it out.
If you need more information on flooring you can visit http://flooring-solution.com

No comments:

Post a Comment